Your first visit to Pearl River Dental plays a vital role in establishing a relationship with you. During your first visit, you will have the opportunity to let our doctors get to know you so that we may obtain critical information in order to provide you with substantially promising results. The initial visit is also a great time to get to know your doctor and ask any questions that might concern you.
Please read through this page to find out what you can expect at your first visit to Pearl River Dental.
To provide quality dental care in an efficient manner with minimum discomfort while allowing employees to work in an enjoyable, professional environment.
- Provide treatment in a timely fashion
- Provide treatment with minimum discomfort
- Provide quality treatment with a guarantee
- Run our office in an efficient manner as to provide a living for our employees and providers
Please complete our patient paperwork online prior to your first visit in order to expedite your wait.
What to Bring
- A valid government issued ID
- Your insurance card
- Completed patient forms